28 June 2016

Donald duck paper clip charm with polymer clay

I know it has been ages since I did a polymer clay related post, to be honest my problem was taking pictures for the steps as my work space lighting is not that perfect.

Eventually I decided to give it a try and see how you will react to it, so please if you like it tell me so I can keep this kind of posts coming.

My first step by step polymer clay DIY will be a Donald duck paper clip.




To start make a ball of white clay and flat it a little bet



Cut on side of it with the blade as below



Make a cut to insert the paper clip in it




Roll 2 small balls of black clay for the eyes







Make the beak using yellow clay



Add the red bow tie



roll 2 small pink clay balls for the blush



flat some black clay and cut it as below



place it and then place a small ball of light blue clay to form the hat




Bake it as instruction and glaze it after if you like.

I hope the steps were clear, and if you want to see more blog posts about clay please leave a comment below.

Make sure to follow my Instagram account to see what I am up to.

Dodo_charms

No comments:

Post a Comment