09 June 2016

Shaker Dashboard

So today I am gonna Share with you all how I make my own shaker dash board.




I saw this on Instagram and I totally fall in love with it  it is cute and fun to look at.





So I tried and made my self one.

you are going to need :

A picture that you like (you can get that from the internet or you can make it a clear dash board with only glitter)

X-Acto knife



Cutting board



Clear plastic cover
Glitter

Fussing tool and if you don't have one you can simply use this tool ( I don't know its name but it is used in sewing).




OK to start Print you picture in the size you want.



Then cut it, I choose to make a patterned side boarder to add the hole punches to it you can make it a different pattern or the same one what ever you like.





Then cut the clear plastice cover to match the dashboard size and put the picture in it.




Using the fusing tool just heat it and then run it over the edges except the top one. it is important to do this step and make sure to fuse the line between the side boarder and the main picture so the glitter wont slip from the punching holes 

Now it is time to add glitter. 




Now you can seal the top edge and enjoy your shaker dashboard.



3 comments:

  1. Hi did you use plastic sleeves or laminating sheets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is called plastic sleeves it dose not go in to laminating machine

      Delete
    2. I think it is called plastic sleeves it dose not go in to laminating machine

      Delete