18 August 2016

Water color swatch stickers

It has been a vary busy week for me, I was just back from my vacation and oh my I was so exhausted.

Having a lot of plans to do on my planner, straggling to keep up with them made me craving coffee every hour just to keep up, so and as usual I had to make a sticker for my coffee obsession.

For this week stickers I choose water color as a background, and as a bounce I added a workout sticker too.

They are quiet simple but I think they turned out lovely.

As usual Just download the file print it on sticker paper or normal paper what ever you have on hand cut and enjoy.



I hope you enjoy these stickers and if you have any thing on mind just leave a comment here or on my Instagram account Dodo_charms.

For Water Color swatch sticker kit Download.

Don't forget to subscribe to my mailing list to stay up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment