28 April 2016

Decorating your planner using Paper clips And sticky notes

Welcome back my friends 

OK so lets continue our Planner decoration and today we will do Paper clips and sticky notes.


There is a huge amount of ideas to decorate your planner using paper clips as you can use any picture or character you want just print it and stick it to a paper clip and wallah you have a cute paper clip to decorate your planner with or to use it as a marker in your planner.

For me I was so in to the new Disney Tsum Tsum line so I choose 2 characters that I like (Dumbo and Arial).

I just printed them on a normal paper with the size I want, for the covering process you can use the normal binding that we use for school books or if you have a laminating machine you can use it.



For me I did not have the laminating machine so I thought of an alternative I got the laminating paper and used a normal Iron with a piece of cloth between the paper and the Iron.

After that all you need to do is cut them and use hot glue or what ever glue you have to attach them to the paper clips, and here are main.
 Aren't they cute.

OK lets move to the next idea, sticky note is a very fun and cute way to decorate your planner and at the same time you can use it to keep a small list for your to do.

For me I was not able to find the kawaii and cute sticky notes I always see online so I did mine my self, and this is the outcome I got.




So the idea is to choose a picture you like and just put it on word adjust the size and print as much copies as you want.

Then all you need to do is cutting them and using a double face tape to attach them as a normal sticky note but make sure to use a repositionable tape.


And that is it, I would love to see your creations so Just use #dodo_charms to show me you creations and Ideas, and do not forget to tag me as well @dodo_charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment