20 April 2016

How to decorate your planner

Hi again lovely

After doing my own planner in my last blog post (My first hand made planner), and as promised today we will talk about how I decorate my planner and how I make my own stickers.


As I said before what made me enter the planner community at first was the kawaii and gorgeous pictures I saw for planners on Instagram and Pinterest, decorating my planner is always my favorite part in the planning process, it makes me want to open my planner constantly and look at how gorgeous it is.


I have tried many ways in decorating my planner, I tried Washi tape, stickers from stores and home made ones, and my favorite was the ones I made at home, as I was able to do exactly what I like and want in both color and look.


I got a blank sticker paper and choose the pictures I want and that was it.

There is many sources for the pictures I use in my planner:

  1. using search engine to find picture our character (kawaii,pink,pastle,etc) the choices are limitless.
  2. searching for a color theme (mint background tumblr). 
  3. Pinterest have a huge collection of free planner stickers just choose what you like.
  4. there is also stickers for different tasks and to do on Pinterest.

After selecting my stickers and the theme I just add them to a word Doc. and adjust there size then I print them on my sticker paper and cut them.

To adjust the picture size on word you just need to right click on it and select size and position as below, then just adjust the size as you want, by removing the check mark on lock aspect ratio you can change the size freely.






This is how I get my gorgeous stickers for my planner, with my home made stickers I was able to make my planner personal and kawaii as I always wanted.


I my next blog post I will tell you how I make my own Kawaii Sticky notes and paper clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment