12 April 2016

My first hand made planner

Hi every one.

Today as promised we will talk about my very first hand made planner.




I always wished for a pretty kawaii planner like the ones I always see on Pinterest and Instagram, that is why I chose a note book that I loved its cover and started working form there.


Before I started doing the actual planner I searched for inserts that I wanted to add to it.

I wanted my planner to have the following sections :

  • monthly
  • weekly
  • wish list which had a list for home,movies and books to read
  • expenses and financial
  • thoughts and ideas

I searched online for monthly planner printable that displays on 2 pages and found tons of choices.


For the weekly section I did not find what I wanted (there where a few but they cost money) so I did my own, I used Microsoft word and did few of them (will add a link for them below).


for the other sections I got some from the internet and Pinterest and the rest I did my self using Microsoft word by using normal paper and adding some cute pictures to it.

I made dividers and tabs for each section using kawaii pictures.



I wanted my planner to have a front pocket like the ones online, so I made my own:




I chose a picture online and printed it then glued it to a hard paper and cut it as below (the black lines) then glued it to the front cover of my planner (the yellow lines for the glue places).




Finally, I used this video from You Tube to compile the planner.





It was so easy and fun to make my own planner as I want it.


Here are the free printable I promised:


A5 weekly calendar in 2 pages


And here are some of the lists and notes I made too:



For decorating my planner I used stickers that I have made my self and I will talk about them in my next blog post :)










I will talk about how I made my own sticky notes and paper clips in a coming blog post too.








I hope I was able to inspire you to make your own planner, it is so much fun and the result is lovely.


Thanks all.



No comments:

Post a Comment