19 May 2016

Molang Free Planner Dividers


Hi , so today I want to share with you my new Molang Planner Dividers, If you are following me on Instagram Dodo_charms then you must have seen them.

First I will share with you the links for the backgrounds and characters then I will explain how to do it.



OK to start assembling the dividers you need to print the backgrounds according to your planner size, use whatever app you like I used word as I explained how in my How to decorate your planner Post. 

If you are using A5 planner then it will be 5.9 * 8.3 Inch and if you are using  A6 Planner then 3.8 * 6.8 Inch.

Select all the characters and right click on them choose print and follow the below pic.

Now you should have 2 of each character mirroring each other.

cut your dividers and your characters and start assembling by choosing a character for each divider.

Put one in the front and the mirror one in the back using any glue.

Make sure to Separate the character in each divider so they will not cover each other.

You should end up with something like this :

You can use laminating machine if you want to make the more durable.

I hope you like this post and enjoy your new Dividers.

No comments:

Post a Comment